IT-enhetschef systemutveckling till SCB
Statistikmyndigheten SCB förser samhället med statistik för beslutsfattande, debatt och forskning, på uppdrag av regeringen,…
Permobil is a globally leading provider of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs and seating and positioning solutions, with a strong dedication to improve the quality of life for its users. The company’s strong portfolio of brands, competitive product offering, innovation capabilities and leading market positions provide a strong base to capture additional growth, both in existing and new markets. Our products are available today in 70 countries on four continents. Our turnover is more than 3 billion, and we have approximately 1800 employees. Since 2013, Permobil is a part of Investor AB.
Working as Global IT Operations at Permobil you will be a part of a dynamic, fast growing and international organization. You will be responsible for all IT Operations globally in tight collaboration with a strong team of specialists. Permobil has a diverse landscape where we are transforming intoMicrosoft as one of ourstrategic platforms. You will be amember of the Group IT Management team. Asakey person in our change journey you will together with the management teamenable IT will transform into a global organization working closely to the business. A total of 45 colleagues are dedicated to deliver the best possible service to our business. You will have great opportunities for personal development, be able to take on new responsibilities and get to meet awesome people.
Duties and responsibilities
– Provide globalleadership, direction and performance of IT Operations globally to ensure the delivery of IT infrastructure services
– Develop and implement an new way of working for IT Operations to enable business sustainability and provide services over three time zones around the globe
– Responsible for managing the everyday operations as well as setting goals, communication, supervising andmotivating IT staff
– Responsible for creating and follow up of budget
– Deliver proactive, business focused infrastructure services that enable rapid business growth and compliant business operations
– Provide the vision and leadership for the team ranging from short term tactical steps to long term direction and strategy
– Oversee technical teams in collaboration with vendor and other support teams for problem resolution
– Continues to seek out opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
– Responsible for the global service desk
We expect you to have at least10 years of experience from working as a IT Operations manager within a global company. You have a university degree preferablywithin computer science or engineering. You have experience from working with ERP, Cloud based services,ITIL, project management, digital platforms and knowledge ofHIPPAA, FDA, GDPR privacy and security rules.
Youhavestrong leadership capabilities with change management experience and you understand importance of communication, setting goals, follow up with the staff and business in mind. As VP Global IT Operations we expect you to havebusiness understanding, preferably from manufacturing and or medical industry.
For more information on the position, please contact Åsa Mohalland, Senior Vice President IT, mail; firstname.lastname@example.org, phone; +46 70-3131959 (#). For information on the recruitment process contact Isabella Edström, HR Business Partner; mail; email@example.com,phone: +46 60 59 58 39 (#) (https://www.teamtailor.com/app/companies/J4V5ZYCAEJA/jobs/71706/edit/posting#).
We need your application no later than January 31.
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.
Platsannonser – Arbetsförmedlingen