Supportchef till Frösunda IT
Vår idé är något som är självklart i så gott som alla andra branscher, men…
At Information & Technology (IT), you find outstanding opportunities to develop your skills and grow as a professional. In close collaboration with colleagues in other business units around the world, you and your team create IT innovations that support the company’s overall business development and daily operations. And ultimately – you will contribute to a superior experience for the people who buy and drive a Volvo.
The purpose of the function Service Development & Operations (SD&O),CED IT is to provide sustainable value to the business through developing, maintaining and optimizing End-to-End IT Services.
Business & Application Services (BAS) is a department within CED IT with the purpose to preserve, maintain and support Volvo Car Group´s total application portfolio. Support in the most effective, robust and secure way, as part of our application life cycle management responsibility. BAS is the primary contact for Business in Operational matters and shall secure fulfillment of service levels in order to safeguard business continuity.
As Site Infrastructure Manager you will be the primary contact and representative in operational, tactical and strategic infrastructure matters within Volvo Car Manufacturing (VCM) site towards SD&O. As well as the primary contact for business and internal IT customers regarding infrastructure services provided to site including infrastructure domains for Network, Hosting and End User Services.
You will also support central IT Services in their development of global services towards local customers within Volvo Car Manufacturing, and deliver business valued IT infrastructure services to drive globalization, growth and change, with continued quality and cost efficiency.
You will be responsible for specifying expectations/requirements on Infrastructure services from a site/business perspective, and to provide managed infrastructure services within Industrial Brick area. You will report to the IT Site Manager. The position is based in Olofström at Volvo Cars Body Components (VCBC) with a global setup that requires a high flexibility when it comes to travel and ability to work in virtual teams and structures.
* Manage and coach the VCBC IT Infrastructure team with employees, consultants and bought services agreements in implementation and in everyday operation
* Responsible for organizational management including resource planning, resource acquisition, employee development, employee skill development, employee satisfaction and workload management for the involved group
* Manage customer relations with focus on operational key performance indicators
* Drive continuous improvements
* Provide technical leadership and create high-level designs for IT environment aligned with the Volvo cars and CED IT strategy
* Manage local IT including life cycle planning, prioritization, monitoring, projects, control and governance
* Ensure local implementation of global infrastructure solutions and services aligned across all VCM sites Infrastructure Management, Manufacturing site perspective
* Interface between business and IT for ITS and locally provided services
* University degree/Master degree in IT, or equivalent through experience
* At least 5 years of progressive responsibilities in IT managerial positions
* Experience from managing IT Services in an automotive industry
* Knowledge and experience from ITIL and/or certification
* Experience in Supplier Management
* Experience from Solution Architecture
* Strong leadership skills, negotiation skills and ability to trust and challenge others
* Planning and Organizational skills with a structured process-oriented way of working
* Strong business orientation with sense of urgency when it comes to run & protect the business
* Good communication skills with the ability to quickly build relationships with different stakeholders
* Holistic view with strong analytical skills, Initiative-taking and eager to learn
* Team player, with a strong drive for results and ability to Lead and drive change
* Initiative-taking and eager to learn with a passion for customers and cars
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Fredrik Baeckström, IT SIte Sr Manager +46-72-966 99 97
For questions about the recruitment process please contact Camilla Andréasson, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via our system as soon as possible, but no later than January 31
Please note that we do not accept applications through email.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: ”To be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car brand” by simplifying people’s lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Platsannonser – Arbetsförmedlingen