Teamchef för ny mjukvarulösning
About Axis CommunicationsAxis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the…
We´re a company in the forefront of technology and services delivered to our clients world-wide. To take the next step in our growth and development, we´re now seeking for a Global Infrastructure Manager who are inspired by delivering first-class operational services world-wide. In this role, you will maintain the operational integrity of the technologies and services which Play’n GO customers rely on globally, as well as our B2B support function 24/7/365. You will drive business and technology planning aligned with the company’s strategy to ensure our business requirements are translated into technology goals. You will translate technology goals into budgets, plans and projects, which you oversee. The Global Operations team consists of a 24/7/365 Network Operations Center team, an Operations team and a Technical Services team. Each team has a Team Leader which reports directly to you.
Our main operations center is located in Växjö Sweden, and the NOC- and Technical service teams are distributed, why remote management is a part of your workday. Regardless of where you will be based, the position will require travelling. You will report to our CEO.
– Expand and develop our Operational Integrity. Ensuring it meets business, security, compliance and service level agreement requirements.
– Ensure day-to-day operations is performed according to Operational Procedures. Develop and improve where necessary.
– Define the technical/architectural roadmap, aligned to our technical strategy and requirements, and manage the delivery of said roadmap.
– Provide an awesome B2B support to our customers by developing and deliver on a strategy together with the Technical Services Team Leader.
– A vision and roadmap for how each team should evolve and grow, resulting in greater levels of efficiency and automation.
– Working closely with key stakeholders outside your teams to ensure alignment with business requirements.
– Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in the team’s and their responsibility areas.
– Responsible for budget related to production systems and infrastructure, including 3rd party supplier and licensing.
– Experience in online gambling, either as operator or supplier.
– Experience managing technical IT teams, preferably where teams are spread out over multiple countries.
– Experience in Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and Cloud base services/SaaS applications (Azure AD, O365, Dynamics and similar)
– Experience in systems innovation and in increasing adoption rates usage across IT systems
– Experience in providing B2B services/support
– Experience of working in a rapid, early adoption and innovation focused environment
– Experience negotiating contracts, licenses and support
– Strong leadership skills
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics and are looking for a highly motivated team player that thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Moreover, we trust you to be an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterizes Play‘n GO.
If you have initial questions, please contact Cecilia Ahlqvist through email@example.com. Applications should be sent through our website www.playngo.com (http://www.playngo.com/). Please notice that the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
Platsannonser – Arbetsförmedlingen